Saturday, May 29, 2010

Possibilities

Is it possible that fairyland can co-exist with suburbia? I think so.

It's been raining for days. I cancelled a trip to the Biennale with a friend because I thought the cyclonic storm would hit, but it looks like it is really going to effect down South.

So I rode my bike instead. The rain has brought forth the mushroom fairy shelters and ducks and water birds play happily.

I wish I could live in the country, but in the meantime, I think finding the magic around me can be easy. See for yourself...















I haven't been able to blog much lately. School term makes working on my own projects difficult so I have to do little bits and piece which I love - a photo trip here, a sketch or two there, a spot of reading the arts section of the paper on the side.

Back into bed now to read the paper. I am sure I saw fairies and other woodland folk today!

No comments: