Friday, May 1, 2009

New Days of Winter






















































It has been a long time. A long, long time. Of not posting, of doing new things, of being busy busy busy AGAIN. Of not drawing. Sigh. 

However...In recent days the images have come forth again in a little black book that fits in my handbag and comes out when I need a break. Here are the pages of the little black book so far. 

It comes out when I am not studying - or meant to be studying, when I am not in Chatswood shopping, eating Asian noodles and buying delicious treats from the Asian bakeries, when I am not being caught up by everything else.

Much has changed but there are so many new things - a new house, a new flatmate, new cats, new neighbours, a new job, new friends, new places...and a new title for my blog. Froghopkins stays in my heart but Marshmallow Beanie is today, and it is here that new memories and experiences will develop. 

I hope you like it as much as I do.

xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute new name! love that your back, I was missing you! can you email me your address?