Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bye bye city

It's our last night in Melbourne and I am a bit bummed really. There really is a lot to see and do and I could do with a couple of extra days, even though we have already extended our visit by two nights.

We hit the NGV today and I made sure I got in some contemporary exhibits as well as some of the older pieces. I always feel so satisfied when I have visited a gallery or two.

I've taken a shot of the bike station - I wish Sydney was as bike friendly. Sadly we are so far behind Melbourne. Sydney feels like a place where only serious road cyclists and bike couriers can survive. It's sad really.

Even though I'm feeling like I want to stay I'm also looking forward to going into the country-side again. I just have no idea where we will end up next!

Stay tuned...

X

No comments: