Friday, December 16, 2011

The family lunch

Big hotels do Christmas really really well. My family had an early Christmas lunch with everyone together as I will be away at Christmas. The Sydney intercontinental was not too pricy and so so beautiful - trees, decorations, carolers, a delicious buffet (good enough to make even a vegetarian like me happy!) and this beautiful gingerbread house display Being a Christmas fan, I was stoked. Being a non-party animal and non-drinker, I don't have many opportunities to dress up so it was nice to get on the OTT heels and sparkly top (excuse the jeans - some things just never change). I just had to take photos in the mirror - more about loving my outfit than being vain :-) two more working days then it's off to the countryside.

X
Mallow B

No comments: