Monday, January 25, 2010

A Granny A Day? Ok.

Well...it's coming along...

I am making a Granny Blanket. Pink. Pink pink pink.

Inspired by 'Meet Me At Mike's a Granny a Day Challenge'. I told you I would put up pictures didn't I?

I have to admit, I don't know if my joining of the squares is any good - I kind of made this part up myself ;-) This is a bit funny because 'Meet Me At Mikes' has just published the next of their wonderful Granny video series which tells you how to join the squares. Oh well, I can use this for my next project. And I have no idea what to do with the straggly ends on the reverse. But then, who cares really? I didn't even know how to change colour before!



I feel I really do need to also credit this site again: Linda Permann - you rock! So so easy to follow. Thank you!

Cup of tea anyone?

Bless
x

No comments: