Saturday, April 10, 2010

China town at night, oh what a sight!


I have so many favourite places, and yes, some of them are bustling, hectic, messy, colourful, chaotic.

 Chinatown...

I love walking through those Dixon Street gates...

I love how I can visit and feel like I am both at home and also far away...

I love the colour...

I love how the food is super cheap but super yummy, and nothing near what I would cook at home...

I love all the little treats and surprises - 'just what is this inside my bun? Oooooh custard'...


Yes I love the sweets...

I love picking up the tongs and choosing my bun...

I love how everything is so cute but so cool at the same time...

Yes, oh so cute...

I love the tea!...

There are Chinatowns all over the world - I would love to see yours!

x




No comments: