Monday, April 12, 2010

What's for dinner?



Last night I treated myself to home cooking of the yummiest, healthiest kind. 
I get so busy it is easy to just go with takeaway or a really simple no fuss dinner. But last night...


Vege Lasagna made with wholemeal pasta, sweet potato, potato, pumpkin, mushrooms, garlic, onions, ricotta, parmesan, tomato passata, thyme Greek basil, olive oil and salt and pepper. The mix of limited veges worked beautifully.

A mini salad made only with raw zucchini sliced with a potato peeler (very very thin), fresh lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper. This salad is delicious and so so easy. I made it because I realised I had no salad to go with my lasagna and all I had was zucchini. Try it - you won't be disappointed!

Little carrot and crystalised ginger cupcakes with a coconut and lemon icing. I used a modified version of the chai spice cake I posted ages ago.

I have a 1960s vege slicer which makes veges so easy to slice neatly and thinly!

Yum. Photos to come.

No comments: