Tuesday, April 6, 2010

To do list...

Autumn...


Still raining.
Raining raining raining.
A little chilly. But not too cold. 

What am I doing now?

Let's see...

1. I have just cut and printed on paper this sweet little dandelion into lino. I think I will print many and make some little autumn greeting cards. Will keep you posted. Must go to art shop to buy blank cards...

2. Or maybe I will print the sweet little dandelions with white fabric paint on some nice brown linen. Or cream on white? Or white on blue? Must go to art shop to buy fabric paint and fabric...

3. Or maybe I will varnish my two new oil paintings *see previous posts - the owl and the doll*. Must go to art shop to buy some new varnish...

So many lovely things to keep me occupied. Yay for holidays. I hope you all had a lovely Easter.

x


No comments: