Saturday, November 8, 2008

Girls and Birds



After years of drawing primarily girls and birds, it was lovely to have the realisation that yes, I draw girls and birds. Always have, always will.  

What a lovely thing to realise.

Sometimes I am quite partial to drawing bubbles. And fish. And fairies. 

So, that is what I have on the go at the moment. A pile of drawings depicting girls and birds - nothing much different there, however... 

I have discovered the joy of watercolours. Such gorgeous blends of colour. 

It is only the beginning of this particular project so I am providing one poor, solitary photo in the anticipation that there will be more to come.

I am dying to post post post, however, the 'ol camera needs batteries and the scanner died long ago. Batteries tomorrow.

More pics soon.

2 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

Lol keep drawing girls. For our sake.

Yours,

Frequently seeking pron.

R2K

Ms Leaney said...

Thank you ;-)
I sold this one the other day - sad it went but always good to make a sale.