Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Philomena and the mermaid

I lay in bed at 4:30am this morning thinking how there was absolutely no way I would be able to go back to sleep. The solution to that? Complete page 6 of the 'Loveliness not Perfection" book:

Page 6
Philomena...
Philomena liked to spend all day in her purple ballet shoes. And everyday she would think "what pretty shoes I have".

And then I moved onto Marguerite the Mermaid. She started off as a whole picture however she did not sit well so I cut her out and made her into a decoration for the Froghopkins tree. I think she is more beautiful in real life. Nothing compares to an ocean-themed image combined with good quality glitter that shines beautifully. I have always loved the combination of red hair with deep blue/green. I saw the combination on a model in a magazine once and have loved it ever since. Looking at Marguerite now makes me realise I have used my favourite combo unintentionally. 
 

Marguerite the Mermaid

No comments: